Bright Round Bars
Ambica steels is a leading Stainless steel bright bar manufacturer in India. Stainless steel bar beside having the characteristics or corrosions resistance has been developed over time to encapsulate end user applications. Ambica Steels Limited produces Improved Machining (IM) grades that were developed to enhance machining of the steel into components, grades for hardness by responding to heat treatment and grades with high corrosion qualities by adding additional elements to give it the characteristics desired.
Ambica Steels produces bright bars with a comprehensive range of stainless steel grade and sizes of stainless steel bright bar to cover most machining and structural applications.
Bright Bar Manufactured For Corrosion Resistant Premium Quality – Designed For Excellence!
Ambica Steels is a pioneer in export quality stainless steel bright bars manufactured in India which sizes ranging from 4 mm to 100 mm (3/16 inch to 4 inches) diameter. We produce high ductility bolstering steel to avoid brittle failures while ensuring a high degree of safety. Our products are globally exported to more than 50 countries in greater than 100 steel grades.
|Size range||5 mm to 100 mm (3/16 inch – 4 inch)|
|Size Tolerances||h9, h10, h11, k12, k13, A-484, EN-10060, DIN-1013 etc.|
|Length||2 metres to 6 metres|
|Chamfering||Available in 30° to 60° through fully automatic both-end chamfering machine|
|Crack Test||Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)|
|Ultrasonic Test|| 100% tested through Digital Ultrasonic Flaw Detector, as per ASTM A-388, EN 10308
(class 1 to 4), API 6A/ISO 10423:2003-PSL 3, SEP 1920:1984 (class A, B, C), MIL STD 2154
|Length Tolerance||Available in special cut to length bars in tolerance -0/+10 mm (-0/+0.5 inch)|
|Straightness||Up to 0.25 mm/metre TIR (0.0015 inch/feet)|
|Surface Finish||Centreless Ground & Belt Polished up to Ra value 0.2 microns (12 RMS) and 24 – 320 Grit Polished|
|Heat Treatment||Annealed, Solution Annealed, Quenched & Tempered (QT), Double Ageing/Double Tempering|
The major factors that validate the outstanding properties of our bright bars are:
- It’s chemical composition & Mechanical Properties
- Latest Technology used in our Managed Metallurgical Operations
- Free from any internal defects
Committed to building long-term relationships with our esteemed clients, Ambica Steels makes use of the state-of-the-art technology deployed by the choicest players in the modern steel making industry to manufacture top-notch quality stainless steel bars. Our heat treatment and metallurgical processes are carried out under one roof to ascertain effective engineering support and timely product development.
To ascertain tight adherence to the indicated material properties, we have:
- Electric Melting Furnaces
- Heat Treatment Furnaces
- Argon Oxygen Decarburization Converter
- Ingot Casting
- Ladle Refining Furnace
- Bloom/Billet Continuous Casting Machine with 2 stands and 9 meter – 16 meter radius & with Mould Electro Magnetic Stirrer.
- Bar Hot Rolling Mill with 6 stands (330 mm) and 4 stands (460 mm)
- Schumag Combined Polishing & Drawing machines
- Ultra-modern mechanical & chemical laboratory
- Ultra-modern Inspection & Finishing lines
Our state-of-the-art production facilities located in Uttar Pradesh and New Delhi warrant highest quality standards, of manufacturing bright bar in India, as desired by our customers. Supported by well-defined work schedules and accurate input data, Ambica Steels ensure continuous quality checks to produce high quality engineered stainless steel products that are 100% free from internal defects.
Our Bright Bars manufacturers in India cover most of the structural and machining applications, as well as are widely used in a wide array of industries, including:
- Electric Motors & Pumps
- Hoses & Fittings
- Shaft Making
- Miscellaneous Fabrication Jobs
Our ultra-modern production facilities employ a series of modern and cutting-edge steel making technology to control production system in line with the tight adherence to steel properties like its mechanical values and purity levels. The streamlined quality manufacturing process followed by our production facilities has helped us gain the reputation of top-quality Stainless Steel Bright Bars manufacturers and exporters in India and abroad. We supply products in various grades, such as Stainless Steel 303, Stainless Steel 304, Stainless Steel 316, Stainless Steel 420, Stainless Steel 431, and Stainless Steel 2205.
Some of the important characteristics of our Bright Bars include:
- Corrosion Resistant
- High Tensile Strength even at higher temperatures
- 100% purity levels
- Develop stainless steel under precise monitoring and supervision in the electric melting furnaces
- Detailed inspection at multiple production stages to feature end-user applications
- The thorough assessment of all input materials to ensure desired specifications as desired by the customer
- Controlled Shaping, Systematic melting, and & Heat Treatments
- Monitored metallurgical operations
- IM (Improved Machining) grades to ensure stainless steel hardness with high corrosion qualities
- 100% Inspection through Digital Ultrasonic Flaw Detector to determine internal defects
- Leverage ultra-modern technological innovations to manufacture the most updated range of Bright Round Bars
- State of the art mechanical laboratory with Bar Hot Rolling Mill using 6 and 4 stand to incorporate innovatively
- geometric designs of the Bright Round Bars stainless steel
- Statistical monitoring of results to facilitate systematic elimination of deviations, if any.
We are one of the leading and largest bright bar manufacturers from India. Our bright bars are of high quality cold-finished and semi-finished stainless steel products. As a specialist in producing complex grades of stainless steel, we employ a strong team of professionals with years of expertise in the metal business. In fact, our personnel lay the foundation for our success story over the years. At present, Ambica Steels is counted as the largest producer and supplier of the Specialty Stainless Steel Long products across India. Our entire range of products include:
- Bright Bars
- Precision Round Bars
- Hexagon & Square Bars
- Flat Bars
- Hot Rolled Bars
- Forging Quality Ingots
- Duplex Stainless Steel
- Precipitation Hardening Steels (17-4 Stainless Steel)
We are an ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certifies organization. As an endeavor to constantly contribute to maximum quality adherence, we also have the following certifications:
- AD 2000 MERKBLATT W0
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- PED 97 23 EC
- AS 9100C AEROSPACE
- IBR CERTIFICATE
- CE Marking
- LLOYD’S REGISTER CERTIFICATE FOR MARINE APPLICATION
- Z AMBICA 1326WL111860)
To know more about our Stainless Steel Bright Round Bars product and other stainless steel products, please enquire now.