Ambica steels offers a wide range of high quality packaging steels in various sizes. Our packaging product meets all your needs and required specifications as per industry standards.
AMBICA STEELS VISION IS, NOT ONLY LIMITED TO MANUFACTURING THE HIGHEST QUALITY BARS, IT GOES BEYOND; TO PLACE THESE HIGHLY FINISHED BARS ON TO ITS CUSTOMER’S SHELVES.
After carefully processing materials, the last thing you want is your product getting damaged in transit. Therefore, we have developed a special packaging material and adopt an exclusive packaging process for bundling our bars, which gives complete security to our products during far-off transportation.
Packaging is a very important part of the shipping process and is done to protect material/product being damaged during transport, handling and storage. We have varieties of packaging types available.
In addition, we have built the capability to individually tube, individually collar, paper wrap the bars, use a wooden box or any combination of these options depending upon our customer’s preferences.
BEFORE OUR SUPER-FINISHED BARS ARE TAKEN FOR PACKAGING, EACH BAR PASSES THROUGH THE FOLLOWING PROCESSES
- COLOUR CODING- One end of each bar is color coded to meet the relevant order’s identification requirement.
- SIZE LABEL- Second end of each bar (above 25mm) are labelled with the sticker highlighting the Heat Number, Grade and the Inspector’s Seal.
- SURFACE CLEANING- Each bar is thoroughly cleaned to remove the oil from the surface ( in case of Austenitic steels) before packaging.
- DISTANCE RINGS are inserted in each bar in order to avoid the bar-to-bar contact.
- SIGNODE STRAPS- These bars are then tied with the “Signode Straps” strongly.
- LDPE PACKAGING- The bundles are then wrapped in LDPE (low density) plastic sheets and tied-up with the tape.
- FINAL HDPE PACKAGING-These bundles are then re-wrapped in the HDPE ( high density polyethylene) plastic sheets and secured with tapes, ensuring complete security to our materials during high-speed transportation in vessels.
The various types of packaging material which we are providing:
- STANDARD PACKAGING- LDPE ( Low density polyethylene) and HDPE (High density polyethylene) Packaging
- CARDBOARD TUBE PACKAGING
- BUBBLE PACKING
- WOODEN BOX PACKAGING
- PLASTIC FILM PACKAGING